Many factors affect the condition of your jewellery. Here, Hephie Brown offers tips.Always ensure your jewellery is properly cleaned and stored.
The jewellery you buy can stay the way you bought it if you take the following tips. Plated Jewellery will naturally tarnish over time but you can determine when!
Please follow these steps to ensure your beautiful jewellery lasts a lifetime. According to research, the rest of the world use more of costume jewellery than Gold and if they can pass it on as an heirloom, so can you!
- Avoid extreme humidity
- Avoid heat as this may cause tarnishing
- Avoid direct exposure to harsh light
- Do not wash hands or use creams while wearing jewellery
- Do not place makeup directly on jewellery
- Avoid spraying perfume directly onto your jewellery
- Protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight.
- We recommend removing jewellery when you shower or bathe, when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures, humidity, and sunlight, and avoid wearing your jewellery when using bleach.